Barbecues are allowed in the areas indicated (see map) all year round between 12:00 and 20:00 (from June to August until 21:00).
- Please remain far enough away from trees and bushes.
- No barbecuing under trees (flying sparks).
- Barbecues must not be used on or near the ground (use stands).
- Barbecuing is only allowed with charcoal, and gas barbecues are not allowed.
- Spent charcoal is to be disposed of in the ash bins provided.
- The lighting and use of open fires (camp fires) is not allowed.
- Entering any part of the park with your vehicle is not allowed, even for loading and unloading.
Last Update: June 2019